Saturday, September 4, 2010

Where in the World Is Rod Dreher?

It was two weeks ago yesterday that Rod Dreher's blog over at Big Questions Online was suddenly suspended. And still no word as to what's up, or why. What in the world is going on between Rod and his employers at the Templeton Foundation? Conversation and speculation continue in this thread at Alexandria.

As I was remarking recently, I enjoy Rod's blogging immensely. I've been reading him for years, I even comment once in a great while. I don't always understand his fixation on certain topics, even where I'm largely in agreement with him; but I'd much rather read the full Rod Dreher than no Rod at all. In fact I'd much rather read the full Rod Dreher than Rod on a leash. The longer the silence drags on, the more ominous it looks.

No comments: